Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can "Coffee Drops" Be used for Identity Management?

Dedicated to Most Exiting Mohan Kumar aka Anna. 

“Anna” was a well known developer in Hewitt. 

When I came in to Hewitt he was religiously handling AMT Project. 
The Team used to have daily meetings mostly to discuss when will be the next meeting; we used to read stories written my Business Analysts and envisage logic on how to convert this contemporary BA artform in to a clinical masterpiece. 

Lets come to the point.. 

The printer in the far corner of the room used to continuously serve its consumers who keeps on bombarding it with documents , pdfs , pictures day –in and night –in 
Why did I say about the printer? he is the villain in this story.[ Not Me ] 

As usual we were going for the “very important” AMT meetings. 
“Anna Can you fire my print out as well “ I said to Anna with a mild tone. 
“Da Patti enthu patti ninte printerkuu ”[ What happened to your printer you my sweet dog ] 
“Its not working anna” 
“OK Not you go and get it…. Fast” 

I reached the printer, It was giving a different type of smile, I took the printout and gave a little pat on its back “Sorry to disturb you dost” 
Anna examined the printouts, the fourth page of the Absence Management Specification v3 was not clearly printed by our Villain all other pages were ok 

I suddenly took the good print; Anna snatched It from Me “Am the leader You keep this” 
Suddenly Mythily [Our Project Manager] called Anna. 
Anna had full confidence in me that I would replace the printouts. 
The “bulb” from inside clicked, so before going he took a drop of coffee and dropped on the specification. 

When Anna went I reached for his print out, suddenly my innocent eyes dragged my attention towards the coffee drop. 

“Anna you are smart? ” My DoCoMo SIM card murmured 

I suddenly created a drop in my finger tip and crash landed the shining drop on to the printout with 0.49 precessions. 
Quietly place the specification on his table and moved back to my seat just like an obedient subordinate. 

The meeting started, I managed a turning chair as opposite as possible to Anna. 
Page 1 was read at 45km/hr every one looked satisfied, page 2 and 3 at 30km/hr, every one was pretending to be listening and concentrating for the next words to come from Anna. 
“Anna What happened” 
I could see his anger gaining momentum. …rest is history ..HE snatched my [actually his ] specification 

Now present.: 

I currently works with Identity management solutions and “Coffee Drops” is not what we are using for that ..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment