Saturday, July 31, 2010

Never make Fun of an Indica

Dedication: To Hewitt Team , Mahape, Navi Mumbai 

There is no one in Hewitt who doesn’t know Kapilesh, a Capable and admirable Technical Architect. 

The story happens some years back. 
The main heroine is a Cute bubbly four legged Indica, she belongs to the loyal S-Class 1947 model.. 

During stressful days of Absence Management Tool development, Kaps used to take me in his Indica 
When we move though the nicely marbled Mahape Highway I could hear the sweet sound of bal bearings. 
To lift the window you need 2 persons, one has to press the window and the other have to turn the piston vigorously. 

Once we were about to fill the fuel from the fuel satation, Kapilesh was pressing hard to open the fuel tank value suddenly a sound from the rear end of the Indica 
“Sir maine screwdriver see khola, kuch karne ka zarurat nahi ” 
I said “Wah Kya Advanced …… Technology” 

Kapilesh used to tell me “Saale Ek din Na there ko beech me utarke javunga“ “mere car ki ethane beesathi “ 
Days passed, months also passed, our Heroine got new dress “A shining Metallic White clothing “ 

It was my last day in Hewitt 
Kapilesh told let us go to Ghodbundar Road for the last time 
We were zomming through the flyovers and reach Majiwada , the peek time of traffic. 
Suddenly it happened 
Just before the Majivada circle our Heroine Metallic white Shining Indica stopped responding to the strong Kinetic Energy provided the Diesel engine 

Hundreds of innocent Traffic creators slowly kept their hand on the Horn and created a AR Rahman type musical extravagance. 

“Now What Kaps ?” I asked as if I was a new joinee filling the Firstday application form 

“Let me try again” Tried 1- 2-3 all identical results, our heroine dint not respond. 

“Now” Me again 

“Push” “Get out and push” 
“Me” I asked,”Yes” I got out and some how managed to push it to the nearest space… 

Story Ends Moral Begins ... 

I Learned it the hard way “Never make fun of any Indica ” …

No comments:

Post a Comment