Saturday, July 31, 2010

Story of “Don’t argue”

“Don’t argue” is an innocent programmer in my team 
Flashback: He has lost 4 umbrellas in the company buss. 

“Light Action Camera” Don’t argue holding his 5th umbrella peacefully seated in the window seat of our Saicare muti- specialty buss. 
Multi - specialty simply because you never know when the seat you are sitting goes back leaving you a celebrity in front of others. 

“Lets come to the point” Very next to don’t argue sits a simple, humble, noble (add words ending in ‘le’) person the author of this story, its Me. 

“Krishna this is my new bag, I got it just to hold my umbrella” said DA 
“What happened?” I just made an enquiry. 
DA’s prepared for the long explanation, I could hear his face muscles twist and turn. 

“Man I lost many umbrellas, next time I won’t after much thought I brought this bag to keep my umbrellas” 

“How much is the cost?” 
“Umbrellas” asked DA 
“yep both” 
With a classic smile DA explained “umbrella is around 100 , bag near to 250” 

Scene -2 [ Powai Office 11.15 Am Tea time ] 
Some days after the incident, DA was coming into his cubicle, As usual I tried to check his hand, To my sudden excitement, there was noting in his hand. 

Exited about knowing I just inquired 
“Hey man I lot my Bag along with the umbrella some where in canteen ” a cold voice from DA 

Like an Emotionally depressed villain I said “ Don,t worry” [ not Don’t Argue ] …. “Lets find some new idea” :)

No comments:

Post a Comment